PRACTICE MANAGEMENT CENTER
The Practice Management Center at the Southern California College of Optometry provides consulting expertise and support services for the successful transfer and development of independent optometric practices. The Practice Management Center will offer the following services to new and existing practitioners:
- Mentoring and consulting for new practice seekers
- Locating and purchasing a practice
- Practice appraisals and partnerships
The vision for the Practice Management Center originated within the Southern California College of Optometry, led by:
Dr. Larcabal organized an Advisory Committee consisting of members from various sectors of the ophthalmic industry; including:
- Robert Schultz, Vision One Credit Union
- Nancy Holt, VSP
- Carl Moore, Concise/PEN
- Mark Galvan, O.D., Max Vision Care
- Joseph Mallinger, O.D., M.B.A., Vision West, Inc.
Eddy Naime, O.D., was appointed as the director of the Practice Management Center.